Today the CEO of the OFFICIAL Sgt. Monkey website presents his yearly report to the public.
This is what our CEO has to say:
“A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 3,700 times in 2011. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 3 trips to carry that many people.
In 2011, there were 75 new posts, not bad for the first year! There were 158 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 311mb. That’s about 3 pictures per week.
The busiest day of the year was September 26th with 148 views. The most popular post that day was Monkey sex tapes.”
Todays reports states:
These are the posts that got the most views in 2011:
- 1 Monkey sex tapes (September 2011)
- 2 The STUFF MONKEY procedure transportation (September 2011)
- 3 Sex scandal: Monkey’s secret love child day 4 (October 2011)
- 4 The STUFF MONKEY appeal day two (August 2011)
- 5 My travels in Thailand 2011 (October 2011)
Most visitors came from The United States. The United Kingdom & India were not far behind.
We hope that our website becomes bigger and better over the next twelve months.
The webmaster team