Monkey’s secret cockie recipe from Borneo
Tonight I decided to cook some cockie biscuits for the lads in my detachment.
This secret cockie recipe was passed to me by my grandmother. These cockies are easy to cook and taste just as good. They are ideal for packed lunches for the lads when on training exercises (or for your wife if she looking for a wee nibble).
125g softened butter
100g light brown soft sugar
125g caster sugar
225 g self-raising flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 4). Please get an supervising adult to help you.
2) Beat the egg lightly.
3) Cream butter and sugars, once creamed, combine in the egg and vanilla.
4) Sift in the flour and mix together.
5) Roll out the dough and using a blunt knife, shaped off individual cocks (about 6 inches is typical size for a cockie). Place on to baking tray.
6) Cook for 10 minutes until just golden round the edges.
7) Take out of the oven and leave to harden for a minute before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
8) Finally to decorate the cockie, put some walnuts at the sacs of the cockie and some whipped cream at the bellend.
Alternatively, you can also use the same recipe to make boobies. Shape the boobs into suitable size breasts and once cooked add a cherry to each breast.
Enjoy your cockies and boobies.
This entry was posted on October 3, 2012 by Sgt. Monkey. It was filed under Food and Drink, Recipes and was tagged with baking, boob, boobies, boobs, Borneo, breast, breasts, cherry, cock, cockie, cockies, cocks, cook, cookies, cooking, food, food and drink, grandma, grandmother, ingredients, nibbles, oven, packed lunches, recipe, secret, secret recipe, walnut, walnuts.