Another monkey’s secret cockie recipe from Borneo
This afternoon, I decided to cook some more cockies for my lovely girlfriend ready for her packed lunch box tomorrow.
This secret cockie recipe was passed to me by my grandmother. I made my cockies using the secret cockie recipe that I had covered here:
My girlfreind loves cockies in the work office and showing them to her girly work mates. Her work mates get so jealous of my cooking skills.
This afternoon, I felt like being a sculptor artist and I had decided to alter my cockie recipe to create a piece of art based upon a naked girl.
125g softened butter
100g light brown soft sugar
125g caster sugar
225 g self-raising flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 4). Please get an supervising adult to help you.
2) Beat the egg lightly.
3) Cream butter and sugars, once creamed, combine in the egg and vanilla.
4) Sift in the flour and mix together.
5) Roll out the dough and using a blunt knife, shaped off the naked girl body on to a baking tray.
6) Cook for 10 minutes until just golden round the edges.
7) Take out of the oven and leave to harden for a minute before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
8) Finally to decorate the fat lady body using baking decoration asscessories.
Enjoy your lovely fat lady delight.
This entry was posted on April 14, 2013 by Sgt. Monkey. It was filed under Food and Drink, Recipes and was tagged with baking, Borneo, cockie, cockies, cook, cookies, cooking, decorations, fat, fat lady, food, food and drink, grandma, grandmother, ingredients, naked, naked girl, nibbles, nude, nude girl, oven, packed lunches, recipe, secret, secret recipe.